TV-Inspired Gift Guide: Westworld and Mr. Robot
If your gift recipient loves dystopian virtual reality and dodging real-reality, these Westworld- and Mr. Robot-inspired gifts should bring whatever kind of smirk passes for a smile to their lips.
- Dress them up in what they love: This man-in-the-maze bolo tie from Etsy is about as on-the-nose as it gets for Westworld lovers.
- Get context: Before there was Westworld, there was Westworld. It's like we've been here before, again and again.
- New friends: Get them the gift of a sculpture class at the Visual Arts Center, so they can make new friends in their own image.
- Tune us out: If they're anything like Elliott, they're not really listening anyway, so why not make sure they're at least warm with this beanie with built-in bluetooth speakers.
- Get hack-proof: You never know who might be trying to get in. Keep your secrets safe with a Hacker-Proof Network Security Kit.
- You betta' hack somebody: Or maybe it's you who's doing the hacking? If so, the WiFi Pineapple Nano is an essential tool. According to hakshop, it's even "great for the hacker on the go," which, I assume, is all of them.
- To the arcade: It's where they do their best planning, after all. Make it an evening at The Circuit if you're planning cyber-world domination.
Now head on over to Campfire & Co for gifts inspired by Bojack Horseman, Big Little Lies & Veep!