We help people create and grow food businesses. For us, it’s All about the food first. If we don’t love the food, it’s a dealbreaker.
In 2010, Barb Upchurch and Stephanie Ganz met at a Richmond-based non-profit dedicated to helping people start small businesses. There, Barb was the Director of the Women's Business Center, and Stephanie managed the Breadwinners program--a grant-funded initiative designed to help women create food-based businesses. The two were an instant match, sharing a love of food, travel, and enterprise development; and they've been working together ever since.
Speaker, problem solver, marketing maven
- Past Life: Created a business helping artists market and sell their art nationally
- Loves gooey cheese and crisp white wines
- Busy swim mom, basically lives at the pool year-round
- Drives dangerously fast
Writer, cheerleader, brainstorm trooper
- Past Life: Trained at Johnson & Wales and cooked in fine dining kitchens for years
- Loves briny raw oysters and sparkling rosé
- Typically chasing a four-year-old while yelling “You are not a muppet!”
- Prefers not to drive